BIM Specialist (Revit Structure / Revit Architecture)
We are hiring BIM Specialist (Revit Structure / Revit Architecture) for the Bangalore office. Interested profile, please send your resume to Hr-India@abkj.com and share it with your professional network.
Position: BIM Specialist (Revit Structure / Revit Architecture)
Experience Level: 1-4 years
Vacancy Available: 6
Job Location: Bangalore, KS, India
ABKJ (www.abkj.com) is a multi-disciplinary firm, well recognized for providing engineering, architecture, and BIM (Building Information Modeling) services. Founded in 1956, our innovative designs, talented team, and design resources are delivered from our global locations in Seattle, Washington, USA, and Bangalore, India. We are actively searching and recruiting new members to join our team to sustain the continued growth of the firm and project needs. Currently, we are seeking BIM Specialist (Revit Structure/Architecture) in building design for an office in Bangalore, India.
BIM Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- ·BIM Specialist utilizes knowledge of Building Information Modelling software which includes AutoCAD and Revit, to develop, modify and/or review drawings and BIM models according to ABKJ established standards.
- Drafting engineering design, shop drawings, architectural drawings by using 2D, 3D, and CAD/Revit Structures and Revit Architecture/BIM system.
- Working with design engineers, architects, and drafting team members based in the USA and India.
- Review deliverables with the scheduler to determine task requirements and in achieving milestones.
- Maintaining accuracy and error-free drawings by following ABKJs BIM/drafting standards.
- Maintaining clear communication with engineers, schedulers, and supervisor or subordinates in the understanding of assigned tasks/mark-ups and clarify when needed.
- Checking/QC of completed drawings to assure all information has been transferred correctly.
- Focus on achieving effective time and cost management by following an organized work process.
- Other designated related duties assigned by the company.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Architecture
- 2+ years of experience in drafting structural/architectural drawings of building design and/or infrastructure design.
- Expertise in Revit Structures or Revit Architecture preferred, expertise in both is a plus point.
- Experienced in AutoCAD drafting is a plus point.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills preferred.
- Self-motivated and must be able to work in a collaborative team of engineers, architects, and draughtsman achieving a high level of productivity, meeting project budgets, and milestones.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to us at HR-India@abkj.com, and please share it with your professional network.