Design Engineer (Structure)
We are hiring Design Engineer for the Bangalore office. Interested profile, please send your resume to Hr-India@abkj.com and share it with your professional network.
Position: Design Engineer (Structure)
Experience Level: 1-4 years
Vacancy Available: 4
Job Location: Bangalore, KS, India
ABKJ (www.abkj.com) is a multi-disciplinary firm, well recognized for providing engineering, architecture, and BIM services. Founded in 1956, our innovative designs, talented team, and design resources are delivered from our global locations in Seattle, Washington, USA, and Bangalore, India. ABKJ has a successful track record of delivering various structural system such as structural steel design, post-tensioned (PT), precast, wood, RCC, top-down construction methodology and an innovative hybrid structural system by adopting the latest technologies. We are actively searching and recruiting new members to join our team to sustain the continued growth of the firm and project needs. Currently, we are seeking Design Engineer (Structure) in building design for an office in Bangalore, India.
- Design Engineer Candidates should be proficient with international codes, and with concrete design.
- Familiarity with structural steel design, Post-Tensioned, Precast Concrete design Preferred.
- Experience with high rise and large-scale projects a plus point.
- Proficient in engineering software such as ETABS, STAAD, SAFE, ADAPT and BIM (Revit) preferred.
- Candidates should be highly motivated and ready to learn new methods practiced by US Standards, and willing work in a high productivity team setting.
- Working with design engineers, architects, and drafters/BIM team members based in the USA and India.
- Review deliverable with the scheduler to determine task requirements and in achieving milestones.
- Maintaining accuracy and error-free drawings by following ABKJs standards.
- Maintaining clear communication with engineers, architects, drafters/BIM, schedulers, and supervisor or subordinates in the understanding of assigned tasks/mark-ups and clarify when needed.
- Checking/QC of completed drawings to assure all information has been transferred correctly.
- Focus on achieving effective time and cost management by following an organized work process.
- Other designated related duties assigned by the company.
Qualifications / Skills:
- M. Tech in Civil Engineering, MS/MSc. (Science) in any specialization.
- 1 – 4 years of experience in building design
- Software expertise in ETABS, STAAD, SAFE, ADAPT and BIM (Revit) is a plus point.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills preferred.
- Working with design engineers, architects and drafting/BIM team members based in both USA and India.
- Self-motivated and must be able to work in a collaborative team of engineers, architects, and drafters/BIM achieving a high level of productivity, in meeting project budgets, and milestones.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to us at Hr-India@abkj.com, and share it with your professional network.